After last month teaser SWORKz has presented their new S14-3 Dirt 1/10th scale 4WD electric buggy kit developed for dirt tracks. The chassis is based on the 2018 S14-3 carpet edition and comes with a new center gear differential system, 5mm Axle Universal Cross Drive Shafts that were specially designed and made from SWORKz 1/8th buggy steel material.
For dirt off road racing, Sworkz kept the original S14-3 C-hub steering system but moved back the motor and battery positions.
With this new center layout, the S14-3D has an improved overall balance. The S14-3D newly developed front and rear arms are made from strong composite nylon materials.
The T-7075 aluminum chassis with its center flex system gives the buggy more rear grip. For dirt racing, the S14-3D comes standard with Pro-composite Hard Material side guard set.
Equipped with the new front and rear upper carbon decks, the buggy has even more traction. The S14-3D includes many high quality parts, a refined shock system and many option parts.
SWorkz S14-3 Dirt Pro Kit Features:
- T7075 aluminum B.H.C(Black Hard Coated) chassis with a new center flex system.
- Unique 5mm Axle Universal Cross Drive Shafts.
- New centre layout with Gear Differential System.
- New Pro-composite Carbon Fiber Shock Towers with new geometry Shock Positions.
- New Design Shock Bodies with 3mm Teflon Hard Coated Shafts. Standard included 2holes 1.6mm and 1.7mm shock piston in black POM material.
- Front and rear arms made from strong composite nylon materials.
- Kit comes standard with both, 9 and 11 degree front C-Hubs.
- New Adjustable Steering Plate with New Bell Crank.
- Full aluminum arm holders with adjustable Toe-in Block.
- Standard with Pro-composite Hard Material Side Guard.
- 10mm moving back for battery position.
- Aluminum Steering Servo Mount.
SWorkz S14-3 Dirt Pro Dimensions
- Ground Clearance：50mm
- Wheelbase: 282-285mm
- Track：F:232mm /R222mm
- Gear Ratio:C:81T/19T, F/R 42/17T
- Weight：1698 grams (Race condition)
Leave a Reply