Kyosho has start the distribution of the new Fazer Mk2 ReadySet with a body replica of the Alpine GT4. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level.
A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear.
The Fazer Mk2 Alpine GT4 features slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis.
Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 274mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles.
Features Kyosho Fazer Mk2 Alpine GT4 ReadySet
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints for superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Motor G14L
- Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 200mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (F/R) F?184mm?R?184mm
- Tires (F/R) F?φ66×25mm?R?φ66×25mm
- Gear Ratio: 6.5 1
- Weight: 1620 grams
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter.
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery).
- Charger for battery for chassis.