The Redcat Scout II Gen8 AXE Edition is the world’s first Ready to Run (RTR) scale crawler with a brushless motor & ESC. The set includes a HobbyWing XERUN sensored AXE system including a brushless motor and ESC, Reefs RC 422HD V2 metal gear waterproof servo, and Flysky GT5 6 channel radio.
Check the video below to see what can the new Scout II Gen8 AXE Edition can handle (I love this video also because it features one of my favorite techno tracks ever: Energy Flash released by Joey Beltram in 1989!).
Features of the Scout II Gen8 AXE Edition:
- Model: Gen8 AXE Fully Assembled.
- Motor/ESC: HOBBYWING XERUN AXE 540 system – (Sensored, Brushless, Bluetooth).
- Radio system: FLYSKY GT5 6-channel 2.4GHz programmable radio system.
- Chassis: 1.5mm Thick Steel C-Channel Frame Rails.
- Drive System: 4-Wheel-Drive, Front Mounted Motor.
- Transmission: Single Speed with Lockable Slipper Clutch.
- Transfer Case: Divorced, Centrally Mounted.
- Length: 571mm Stock.
- Wheelbase: 324mm Stock (312-336mm Adjustable).
- Ground clearance: 80mm stock.
- Suspension: 4-Link Rear and 3-Link Front with Panhard Bar.
- Shocks: 95mm Adjustable Coilover Threaded Aluminum Body.
- Axles: Portal Axles with CNC aluminum spools, 6mm Solid Rear Axle Shafts and CVA Front Axle.
- Wheels: 1.9in with Beadlocks.
- Tires: Fully Licensed Irok Super Swamper tires.