Kyosho has released a replica of the 1969 Camaro Z/28 Blue on the FW06 platform: a user-friendly, Rady To Run introduction to GP touring cars. The 2-speed automatic transmission combines with the high-power new KE15SP engine to make full use of the power band and maximize performance from Japanese brand’s proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis.
Equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter, finding an open frequency is a problem of the past. In addition to the dual-rate function, the KT-231P+ also features a fail safe function that automatically reduces the throttle if radio signal is interrupted *may need to check setting before first run*.
With the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR with setting options and maintenance-friendly features, the FW-06 chassis also meets the demands of expert drivers.
Main features of the Kyosho: 1969 Camaro Z/28 Blue FW06:
- Equipped with KE15SP engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment.
- Universal swing shafts included on front.
- Length: 461mm
- Width: 210mm
- Height: 135mm
- Ground Clearance: 5mm
- Wheelbase: 258mm
- Tread (F/R): 176mm
- Tire(F/R): 66×25mm
- Gear Ratio: 7.47 / 5.44:1
- Weight: 1,8 Kg
- Engine: KE15SP with recoil starterTurnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO’s proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter starts the engine with a few pulls of the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-mounted.
- Compatible with many (not all) FW-05 parts.
- Rear hubs and lower suspension arms from the World Champion V-ONE RRR provide many setting options and high mechanical grip.
- Separate left/right front upper suspension holders provide strength, rigidity and ease of maintenance.
- 2-speed automatic transmission included as standard makes effective use of the engine’s power band.
- Dust proof radio box has a low center of gravity.
- Aluminum oil filled shocks with threaded bodies provide precise spring tension settings.