Tamiya has just released the first video and all the features of the Comical Grasshopper, a new model with a body inspired by the classic Grasshopper. The body is molded in tough and lightweight polycarbonate with a driver figure included. The Chassis is the new WR-02CB and uses oil-filled CVA Mini shock units, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with a 2-piece steering tie-rod set up.
The box includes 540-type brushed motor and TBLE-02S ESC, capable of running sensor brushless motors, 21.5 Turn BL motor limit and 23 Turn brushed motor limit.
Features Tamiya Comical Grasshopper
- R/C model assembly kit.
- Durable monocoque centerpiece and inline battery pack position.
- Polycarbonate body.
- New 2-piece wheels molded in durable ABS.
- Suspension arms feature multiple damper attachment holes for easily adjustable performance.
- Sticker design based on the original Grasshopper.
- Includes headlight cases, allowing installation of separately sold 5mm LEDs. They use separate polycarbonate lens components.
- Driver figure included.
- New tire design, with rib pattern front and block pattern rear.
- Length: 356mm.
- width: 244mm.
- Wheelbase: 170mm.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.
NOTE: Must use round type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit battery compartment.
Leave a Reply