Protoform has just unveiled the new Vulcan Wide Pro10 Pan Cars Body Shell. The body is the successor of Swift-235 Pro-10 and has a large center fin added for increased stability and cornering speed on larger outdoor tracks.
To tune your aero balance, an add-on adjustable gurney flap is included, and recessed areas at the top of the side dams will allow for flush-fitting vertical side dam extensions (not included).
The Vulcan body is made of polycarbonate and is available in light weight and regular weight with protective film, window masks, decal sheet, flap and mounting hardware.
Features Vulcan Wide Pro10 Pan Cars Body Shell
- Extra Track Width.
- Aero Inspired by 1:8 on-road bodies.
- Large Center Fin for Increased Stability.
- Add-on Gurney Flap for Adjustable Aero Fine Tuning.
- Two Trim Lines for Different Size Tires.
- Clear Vulcan body with add-on gurney flap.
- Decal sheet.
- Window masks.
- Mounting Hardware.
- Paint-then-peel over spray film.
- Length: 44,4 cm.
- Width: 22,7cm.
- Width, Rear: 23,9cm.
- Side Dam Height: 8,8cm.
- Wheelbase, adjustable: 26-27cm.
Leave a Reply