Next month during the Shizuoka Hobby Show, Tamiya will officially unveil the 1/10 Comical Hotshot GF-01CB. First shown back in 1985, the legendary Hotshot buggy is now back in comical form with a shortened, “toon” body on the GF-01CB 4WD chassis complete with a pre-painted body, Hotshot livery, large rear wing and dual antennas.
The Comical Hotshot comes with a 540 brushed motor and the new TBLE-04S ESC.
The re-imagined comical body comes pre-painted in red and all that is needed is the application of the included stickers, and voila! The GF-01CB chassis in which the body sits on top of is a gear-driven unit that provides a thrilling drive and super wheelies when you jam on the throttle.
Main features of the Tamiya Comical Hotshot:
- Lightweight and durable stylized polycarbonate version of the Hotshot body and wing, developed specially for this model. The body is pre-painted in PS-2 Red.
- Stickers based upon the 2007 re-issue Hotshot are included for decoration.
- Stylish bumper and muffler parts are included, as well as dedicated side guard components.
- Separately sold 5mm LEDs can be used to light up the model. Light pods are included.
- ST block bubble tires have stepped block patterns (width/diameter: front 45/99mm, rear 55/99mm).
- The GF-01CB chassis offers efficient gear-driven 4-wheel drive.
- ABS two-part wheels have red and white spoke parts.
- CVA Super Mini oil dampers molded in red ensure your ride has superior cushioning.
- A rear wheelie bar lets you perform thrilling wheelies by slamming on the throttle.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- Includes NEW TBLE-04S ESC. Compatible with brushless motors (sensored) of 21.5 turns and higher, and Tamiya brushed motors 25 turns and over.
Source: Official Website