Traxxas has announced a new update for the E-Revo Monster Truck. The model will be sold in Ready to Run version with TQi 2-channel radio, a new quick body release system and renewed microprocessor ESC VXL-6s, capable to push the model over 110km/h (with optional gearing).
The E-Revo 2018 also uses the new Traxxas Self-Righting system, pressing a button on the transmitter the truck will be back on its wheels. Below you can see a video that shows all the improvements.
Features Traxxas updated E-Revo monster truck
- Chassis Material: Composite tub.
- ESC: Velineon VXL-6s.
- Motor: 2200kV Brushless.
- Radio System: TQi 2-channel transmitter with 6533 TSM receiver.
- Servo: Dual 2075.
- Transmission: Single speed.
- Gear Pitch: 1.0 Metric pitch (Mod-1).
- Final Drive Ratio: 20.49:1.
- Differential Type: Sealed, 4-gear.
- Drive System: Shaft driven 4WD.
- Steering: Bellcrank.
- Top Speed (optional gearing): 110+ km/h.
- Battery Compartment: 156mm x 50mm x 29mm.
Dimension and weight
- Length: 585mm.
- Width: 465mm.
- Ground: 73mm.
- Weight: 5.08kg.
- Height: 221mm.
- Wheelbase: 380mm.
- Front Shock Length: 87mm.
- Rear Shock Length: 87mm.
- Tires (pre-glued): 162mm x 88mm.
- Wheels: 97mm.