Schumacher revealed their new Icon 2 the BRCA National winning and MICC championship dominating. Thanks to this and a vast amount of racing experience from our strong team of drivers and engineering team, the Icon 2 is the natural evolution of an already fantastic chassis.
This new Schumacher Icon 2 Competition Formula One features a wide range of new refinements to increase performance, reduce lap times and improve durability beginning with a new gear differential offering improved cornering ability in the majority of conditions.
• New – Gear Differential offering an improved cornering ability in the majority of conditions. On power steering is improved along with corner entry stability. The car will also drive much flatter and have more predictability in high traction conditions. The ball differential can still be used and is likely to be an improvement only in very low traction conditions.
• New – Left hand rear wheel clamp design. This new one piece, rotationally balanced design is lighter, simpler and the perfect match for our new gear differential. It may also be used with the ball differential.
• New – All new design for the rear wing mounting assembly, featuring 7075 Aluminium lower, and C/F upper components. Style, centre of gravity, durability and stiffness has been improved in this area.
• New – V2 damper rods with a much larger internal hole diameter. This could simply be seen as a weight reduction over the v1, however, its primary purpose is to allow for easier filling with damping oil. A larger quantity of oil can be used, leading to a much longer lasting, consistent damping and therefore less frequent maintenance is required.
• New – Side link mounts for increased durability.
• New – Front end chassis posts for increased durability.
• New – Simplified and stylish front wing mounting using thread inserts. Narrow front wishbone position clearance added for when using the narrow camber strap options.
• New – Optional camber strap for reduced camber when using the narrow front end width on the wishbones. (U8358)
• New – Flanged, alloy rear wheel nuts for improved concentricity between the drive axle and rear wheels for smoother running.