Coming soon from Team Trinity is a new X-Factor Spec Class brushless motor. This motor is 10% lighter than previous models and has a new design that makes it possible to use short screws to mount the timing ring and the locking end plate. The new X-Flow cooling system reduces the overall weight and motor temperature.
Among the other features of the engine we find: a 2-piece CNC-machined aluminium can, a new stator design which provides a more efficient power curve and 2mm ultra-low resistance solder tabs.
Features Trinity X-Factor Spec Brushless Motor
- 2 piece CNC Machined Aluminum can.
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors.
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs.
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve.
- Timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight.
- Weight 144 grams avg.
- New Composite Sensor Board.
- 0-60 Degrees of Timing adjustment.
- X-Flow Cooling system for reducing motor temperature.