After teasing us few weeks, Xray has finally unveiled the all-new XRAY T4’19: the RC car that won the World Champion title in the 1/10 touring class thanks to Bruno Coelho.
Since the release of the very first T1 back in 1999, the team behind XRAY has worked very hard to win the most acclaimed title of World Champion. Over the years, XRAY pilots gained several podium finishes at the World Championship, while the overall title sadly slipped away by a fraction.
The chassis of this World Champion touring car is CNC-machined from premium-grade graphite material and has been redesigned to accommodate a new front chassis brace. The front brace can be easily installed on the chassis to eliminate side flex at the chassis front, thus improving steering response and making the car more predictable.
Xray T4 19 electric touring car’s all-new Features:
- All-new chassis to accommodate new front chassis brace
- All-new removable front chassis brace for improved steering response
- All-new XRAY’s unique BPA system – Body Position Adjustment
- All-new front adjustable body mounts with eccentric mounting for Body Position Adjustment
- All-new redesigned rear body mounts with removable graphite shims for Body Position Adjustment
- All-new front lower & upper bumper and foam bumper redesigned to use the BPA system
- All-new redesigned upper clamps feature center pins for precise & strong shock tower installation
- All-new front & rear shock towers redesigned to accommodate center mounting pins
- All-new layshaft & motor mount bulkheads redesigned to fit smaller ball-bearings to eliminate interference with the top deck and improved flex characteristics
- All-new front & rear battery backstops prevent battery movement in crashes
- All-new alu steering plate with pressed-in ball-bearings to reduce play
- All-new play-eliminating bushings for steering arms
Leave a Reply