ZooRacing a new german RC brand has introduced the ZooZilla 1/10th scale Touring Car Body 190mm. The body is designed for carpet and outdoor tracks and is developed to produce medium overall downforce for improve steering and rear stability.
The ZooZilla 190mm body shell comes moulded from high-quality polycarbonate and is available in two thicknesses. The lightweight 0.5mm variant weighs in at 55 grams cut and including wing while. The standard thickness 0.7mm variant will come out at 83 grams cut and including wing – meaning the latter will easily make the new 90g ETS rule.
The body shell has aero features such as a steep front end for on-the-point steering precision while the recessed roof section channels the airflow towards the rear wing for exceptional rear end stability at both low and high speeds.
Angled vortex generators, placed strategically above the rear window, are a first-ever for an electric touring car body, and they help to smooth the airflow over the rear window, trunk and rear wing for greatly improved aerodynamic efficiency, lower drag and more predictable rear downforce.
Features ZooZilla 1/10th Touring Car Body 190mm
- Lots of rear end stability, lots of steering, yet medium overall downforce for fast and flowing cornering especially in Stock racing classes.
- Vortex generators on the rear part of the roof for a smoothed, constant airflow towards the rear wing.
- Steep front end.
- Reinforcement ribs on the trunk.
- Recessed roof to channel the airflow and for greatly improved structural stability.
- Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities.
- Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total).
- Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts.
- Static reinforcement on the hood (veryuseful when running the ultra lightweight variant).
- 2-step window masks.
- Detailed decal sheet.
- Wing mounting hardware.
Leave a Reply