This new XB4’19 buggy made an epic debut at the World Championship with Bruno Coelho who won the World Championship title! Engineered and manufactured in-house at the XRAY factory located in Slovakia, Europe, the XB4 is a fantastic demonstration of XRAY’s attention to detail in all of its products.
New Features of the XB4’19 buggy:
- All-new multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
- All-new longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- All-new rear wheel axle with safety collar, featuring XRAY’s unique multi-position driveshaft adjustment to vary driveshaft length
- All-new longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll center alternatives
- All-new larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
- All-new rear suspension arms redesigned to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright
- All-new longer rear arm pivot pin to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright and wheelbase adjustment.
- All-new diff outdrives redesigned for 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- All-new bevel drive gears machined from special gear steel material reduce the weight and significantly improves reliability
- All-new central shaft universal joint redesigned to accommodate the new steel pinion gears
- All-new graphite reinforcement plate between servo saver increases traction and improves cornering speed
- All-new body redesigned to make the car more stable and improves the rotation in corners
- Includes new rear wheels with a deeper recess for the wheel nuts
Leave a Reply