Exotech, famous for the production of conversion kits and optional parts for the most popular RC brands, has introduced the USGT / GT classes R-Tek GT 190mm Body Shell. The body has 2 trim lines marked on the bottom, one for low profile shock towers and a second setup mark for extra low body mounting on cars such as the AX800.
The wing also has 2 trim lines, one is the 10mm USGT legal trim line and a second with a 20mm trim line similar to sedan wings for extra downforce.
Features Exotek R-Tek GT 190mm
- Made from .7mm polycarbonate.
- The body uses special polycarbonate that is a proprietary custom produced polycarbonate only for Exotek that is much stronger and longer lasting than other similar thickness polycarbonate.
- Specially shaped splitter provides steering while being durable thanks to the modified angles.
- Rearward mounted wing for scale looks increases downforce while reducing drag.
- Designed with ample tire clearance in the wheel wells to mount the body low without rubbing the tires.
- Raised wing pedestals places the wing higher up into cleaner air.
Body set includes:
- Clear polycarbonate body.
- Clear polycarbonate wing.
- Wing hardware, steel.
- Window masks.
- Lights, grills and logo sticker.
- Instruction sheet.
Leave a Reply