Losi has published a new video of the Super Baja Rey 1/6th scale 4WD Desert Truck. The model arrives assembled and is capable of speeds up to 80+ KM/H.
The chassis uses a long travel solid 4-Link rear axle and independent front A-Arm. The electronics provided with the model include a Dynamite Fuze 1200Kv brushless motor, waterproof 160A ESC (can handle 6-cells of LiPo power), Spektrum servo S904 and SRS6000 receiver with AVC stability control (Active Vehicle Control) technology.
Features Losi Super Baja Rey
- Body: Desert Truck
- Aluminum chassis: 4mm.
- 80+ KM/H speed capability.
- Independent front suspension and 4-link live rear axle.
- 4WD drivetrain with viscous differential.
- Metal ring and pinion gears.
- Rear-loading battery.
- Brushless motor Dynamite Fuze 1200Kv
- Twelve LEDs lightbar for running at night.
- Dynamite 160A ESC
- Coil-Over shocks
- Fixed motor positions
- MOD 1.5 spur and pinions
- Servo Metal-geared
- Active Vehicle Control (AVC) technology equipped