Losi has posted a new promotional video of the Super Baja Rey 1/6th scale 4WD Desert Truck. This off-road beast is sold pre-assembled (it’s possible to choose between the RTR and the BND if you already own a Spektrum radio) and is capable of speeds up to 80+ Km/h.
The chassis of the Super Baja Rey adopts a long travel solid 4-Link rear axle and independent front A-Arm. The electronics provided with the model include a Dynamite Fuze 1200Kv brushless motor, waterproof 160A ESC (can handle 6-cells of LiPo power) and a receiver with AVC stability control (Active Vehicle Control) technology.
Main features of the Losi Super Baja Rey:
- Type: Desert Truck
- Aluminum chassis: 4mm.
- Max Speed: 80+ Km/h
- Brushless motor: Dynamite Fuze 1200Kv
- Light system: 12 LEDs lightbar for running at night.
- Dynamite 160A ESC
- Coil-Over shocks
- Fixed motor positions
- MOD 1.5 spur and pinions
- Servo Metal-geared
- Active Vehicle Control (AVC) technology equipped
- Independent front suspension and 4-link live rear axle.
- 4WD drivetrain with viscous differential.
- Metal ring and pinion gears.
- Rear-loading battery.