Traxxas published a new E-Revo video where we can see this monster truck in an epic mountain show freestyle run. The E-Revo is sold Ready to Run with TQi 2-channel radio and waterproof electronics features: 2200kV brushless motor, ESC VXL-6s (support 6S LiPo Battery), receiver and Dual 2075 servo (9 kg/cm).
The model uses the new Traxxas Self-Righting system, pressing a button on the transmitter the truck will be back on its wheels.
Features Traxxas E-Revo Monster Truck
- Chassis Material: Composite tub.
- ESC: Velineon VXL-6s.
- Motor: 2200kV Brushless.
- Radio System: TQi 2-channel transmitter with 6533 TSM receiver.
- Servo: Dual 2075.
- Transmission: Single speed.
- Gear Pitch: 1.0 Metric pitch (Mod-1).
- Final Drive Ratio: 20.49:1.
- Differential Type: Sealed, 4-gear.
- Drive System: Shaft driven 4WD.
- Steering: Bellcrank.
- Top Speed (optional gearing): 110+ km/h.
- Battery Compartment: 156mm x 50mm x 29mm.
What You’ll Need:
- E-Revo requires dual 2s LiPo batteries or dual 3s LiPo batteries.
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.