Futaba announced the new MC970CR Brushless Speed Controller for 1/10 Scale On-Road, Off-Road and Drift Cars. The ESC is made in collaboration with Acuvance and is equipped with a wireless control function.
The MC970CR can change setting data wirelessly using the 7PX radio 7XC equipped with MC link, or you can use the control function of the data set from the transmitter by connecting the attached S. BUS cable (SBM-1).
By using the S.BUS connection it is possible to modify various settings. It is also possible to read conditions in real time using telemetry.
Specifications Futaba MC970CR ESC
- Operating voltage: 6.0 – 8.4V.
- Continuous / Instantaneous Maximum Current: Maximum Battery Generation Current.
- ON resistance value: 0.27 mΩ (FET standard value).
- Dimensions / weight: 31.0×36.0x20.5 mm / 46.0g (body only).
- Regulator output: 6V 3A output.
- Applicable motors: Various sensor motors for cars.
: Boost / Turbo None: FAN None 7.5 T or more / FAN Yes 4 T or more.
: Boost / Turbo Yes: FAN None 8.5 T or more / FAN Yes 5 T or more.
- 200mmRX cable.
- S. BUS conversion cable (SBM-1).
- 160mm sensor code.