The US brand Raceform have introduced an updated version of their electronic tray (it holds the transponder, receiver, speed Controller) for the buggies Tekno EB410 and ET410. More stronger and durable, the V2 electronic tray features a 4-piece design and weighs only 28 grams with cover and screws. The parts are CNC machined and sport a laser-etched brand logo.
Main features of the Raceform: V2 EB/ET410 electronic tray:
- Stronger and more durable
- Upgraded to NEW material and elimination of stress areas
- 4 part design – any parts can be replaced without the need to purchase a whole unit
- CNC machined electronic tray and laser etched Raceform Logo
- Clean look to your EB410
- No modification needed to your buggy
- PT transponder at the far most possible front
- Tray has enough area to hold Transponder, Receiver, Speed Controller and capacitor
- Only 4 screws in total including motor mount to remove full electronics section.
- 28 grams with cover and screws
- Transponder area size 31mm x17mm
- Receiver area size 24mm x 37mm x 28mm height (Internal Dimensions)
- Speed Controlller and capacitor area size is 41mm x 53mm