Big Scale buggy fans will be happy to know that FG Modellsport at the Toy Fair 2019 presented two new versions of the LEO 2020. The model is designed for competitions and is available in 4WD and 2WD. Both are mainly composed of T7075 aluminum parts.
The chassis has a thickness of 4 mm with a very low center of gravity, uses differentials with bevel gears, cardan shafts in hardened steel and front hydraulic disc brakes in the 4WD version and central in the 2WD version.
Both versions are supplied with a 26cc engine or Zenoah. Other features include transparent polycarbonate body, nylon aileron with adjustable inclination and rims with pre-glued tires.
Features FG Modellsport LEO 2020
• The model consists mainly of milled aluminum parts.
• 26cc Zenoah engine.
• 4 mm aluminum chassis with side guards.
• Very low center of gravity.
• Independent wheel suspension with a wide range of adjustments.
• Adjustable Big Bore shock absorbers.
• Transmission with hardened steel cardan shafts.
• Differentials with bevel gears.
• Hydraulic disc brakes.
• Protective roll cage, which can also be used as a handle.
• Clear polycarbonate bodywork.
• Adjustable nylon aileron.
• Rims with pre-glued tires.
Dimensions and weight
• Length: 770 mm.
• Width: 470 mm.
• High: 330 mm.
• Pitch: 560 mm.
• Weight: 13kg.