Serpent have just posted the teaser image of the new improved Project 4X PRO 1/10 scale touring car packed with improvements that make it both faster and easier to drive.
Main features of the Serpent Project 4X PRO:
- New rear geometry that can be configured with fixed or active toe
- Fixed toe configuration features unique 3-pivot design for quick toe adjustments, easy track width changes and more efficient arm sweep.
- The variable toe variation generates more grip while improved toe control gives the optimum combination of steering and rear grip.
- New horizontal top deck is the result of countless hours of testing to find the perfect combination of flex and rigidity.
- Improvements in various components allow more battery configurations to make it easier to find the optimum weight distribution for each track.
- Improvements in other components will allow the mounting of more optional parts to further enhance the tuneability of the 4X PRO.
Update: this is a CAD image of the chassis.