Exotek presented the new J-Zero USGT body shell for 1/10th Scale Touring Car 190mm GT classes. The body is designed with splitter, fenders, low slung hood, downforce inducing side skirts and a sports car cockpit for the most aggressive aero package with minimal drag.
The J-Zero USGT has 2 trim lines marked on the bottom -1 for low profile shock towers and the 2nd mark for extra low body mounting on cars such as the Awesomatix AX800.
The wing has 2 trim lines -1 is the 10mm USGT legal trim line and the 2nd is a 20mm trim line similar to sedan wings for extra downforce.
Features J-Zero USGT
- Large and generous proportioned wing provides max downforce while minimizing drag.
- Designed with ample tire clearance in the wheel wells to mount the body low without rubbing the tires.
- Specially shaped splitter provides steering while being durable thanks to the modified angles.
- Raised wing pedestals places the wing higher up into cleaner air.
- MADE from .7mm polycarbonate.
Body set includes
- Clear unpainted polycarbonate body.
- Clear unpainted polycarbonate wing.
- Wing hardware, steel.
- Window masks.
- Lights, grills and logo sticker.
- Instruction sheet.