Coming soon from Kyosho is their Inferno MP9 TKI4 nitro buggy in ReadySet version. With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as one of the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset.
The MP9 TKI9 signature long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster angle front hub carriers realize superior cornering stability and sharp control while the adoption of a forward cabin type body increases downforce, using the Inferno’s aerodynamic performance advantage to deliver balanced cornering and optimal traction.
Including the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and rear existing exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9.
Features Inferno MP9 TKI4 ReadySet
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- High heat dissipation from the brake disk and large capacity center differential deliver control stability, right through to the end of the race.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of optional parts provides extensive scope for performance tuning.