HB Racing have published a couple CAD images of the new E819 1/8th scale electric buggy kit. The latest iteration of the World Champion line of buggies from HB Racing, the E819 adds the latest high performance parts to keep it ahead of the competition. The E819 takes all of the improved features introduced with the E817 V2 and adds a host of new details designed to make it faster and more durable.
A new chassis adds 2mm to the wheelbase for improved handling and jumping while chassis strength has been increased with a new thicker aluminium centre brace.
The revised rear hub carrier graphite plates and thin hex hubs enhance track performance. The E819 drivetrain features a heavy duty machined lightened steel spur, new 43/13 front and rear differentials, and a revised rear centre dogbone. Topping the kit is the JConcepts Silencer S15 clear body, a popular choice for HB team drivers.
All of the new parts are compatible with the E817 and E817 V2 buggies spare parts and option parts.
Features HB Racing E819
- Updated long wheelbase chassis.
- Updated narrow hex hubs.
- Updated heavy duty spur gear.
- Updated JConcepts Silencer S15 clear body.
- Updated 43/13 front & rear differentials.
- Updated thicker aluminium centre chassis brace.
- Updated revised graphite rear hub carrier plates.
- Updated revised rear drivetrain.
Needed To Complete:
- Motor and ESC.
- 2-Channel Radio System.
- Steering Servo.
- Battery Pack and Charger.
- Polycarbonate Paint.
- 1/8 Scale Off-Road Buggy Tires, Inserts and CA Glue.
- Tools for Assembly.