To complete the new ARRMA brushed model car line-up, the Granite 4×4 MEGA 550 Monster Truck will soon be available. The model arrives in hobbyshops Ready to Run and shares the same electronics as the Typhon and Senton, with some features like modular parts that simplify maintenance and cleaning.
The Granite 4X4 MEGA RTR Monster Truck’s ingenious modular design makes chassis components easy to access for maintenance. Its power module consists of a MEGA 550 motor, motor plate, slipper clutch assembly and gear cover.
The power module can be detached from the chassis, as a complete unit, by removing just one screw. With the power module removed, the slipper clutch can be reached easily for adjustments by taking out three screws that attach the gear cover.
Featuring a full-time four-wheel drive, the GRANITE 4×4 MEGA is ready to blast through your chosen environment. Telescopic driveshafts in the front, rear and centreline transmit drive from the slipper clutch to each wheel.
Features ARRMA Granite 4X4 MEGA 550 4WD
- Spektrum STX2® 2.4GHz radio
- 2-Channel SRX200 waterproof* receiver
- Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
- Extended range and interference-free performance
- Throttle/steering reversing
- Throttle/steering travel adjust
- Throttle limiting
- ADS-5 waterproof* 5kg-cm servo (70 oz-inch @ 6V)
- MEGA 12T Brushed 550 motor
- MEGA waterproof* ESC
- IC3™ connectors (EC3™ compatible)
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Easy-access diff module removal front and rear
- Oil-filled shocks
- Super-smooth bearings
- Super-tough metal gears
- Tough multi-spoke black wheels and multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress tires
- Adjustable body mounts
- Adjustable ride height
- Extended height dirt defenders
- 2400mAh 8.4V 7-cell NiMH battery
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- 30 mph (48km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions with optional gearing
- 2-year limited warranty