The Italian brand Reds Racing has just started taking pre–orders for the new brushless ESC for 1/8 scale RC cars. The Z8 is the result of years of testing and development in both off-road and on-road together with Reds Racing team drivers.
Power, control, high quality components and reliability are the foundation of Z8 ESC that is designed to for great power feeling and control thanks to control curve algorithms. The signals from the receiver are translated into throttle control signals in real-time for fastest throttle control.
The cooling system uses a cooling middle plate equipped with air ducts to channel fresh air directly to power PCB where the mosfet are installed.
Tech Spec of the Z8 ESC:
- Current Continuous: 220A
- Peak Current: 1500A
- lnput: 3-6S LiPo
- Supported Motors: Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motor [Auto detect], 2pole, 4pole, 6pole
- Suitable Motor: 4S LiPo/ 12cell NiMH: 3000KV for 4274 size, 6S LiPo/ 18cell NiMH: 2400KV for 4274 size
- BEC Output: 6V-7.4V @ 8A
- Size (LxWxH): 55x40x34mm
- Weight: 140g
- Two RPM based timing settings and one “Turbo” (full throttle) timing settings
- Switched BEC 6V and 7.4V: Easily switch between 6V and 7.4V BEC voltage for the best servo performance
- ABC motor wire order protection: in case of motor wire reversal, the ESC cannot be damaged
Leave a Reply