Tekno RC is working on the new 2.0 version of the NB48 1/8th 4WD Competition Nitro Buggy. The vehicle is based on a completely new platform and includes many changes.
After over a full year of on-track testing and many, many revisions, Tekno has created a vehicle that maintains quality and durability while improving on the NB48 2.0 consistency and handling. In the next weeks, they will release new details and changes to this new platform. In the meantime, you can read the general list of the key features below.
New features Tekno NB48 2.0
- 3mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis.
- Independent Servo Mounts w/ Decoupled Battery and Radio Boxes.
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, and Motor Mounts.
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides.
- Double-Bearing Center Differential w/ Split Differential Mount.
- Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe.
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials.
- Long Arm, Narrow Pivot Suspension Geometry.
- 1-Piece Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing.
- 2nd Generation Quick Fueling Body.
- Proven Tekno RC Durability.
- All Metric Hardware.