Recently Team Corally has announced the new Python XP 6S and now is the turn of their Kronos XP 6S Extreme Monster Truck. The model arrive in hobby shops assembled and Ready to Run. The electronics mounted on the chassis include a HobbyWing 180Amp ESC (4-6S LiPo) combined with a 2050KV 4 Pole sensorless brushless motor (capable of speeds up to over 110km/h), 20kg/cm steering servo with metal gears and 2.4GHz receiver and Ergonomic S2R radio. Below you can find all the details of the model.
Features KRONOS XP 6S
- Ready to Run.
- Designed for 4-6S power.
- +110km/h achievable topspeed.
- +3600 Watt insane powerhouse.
- TC TOROX 185 controller by HW.
- TC KURON 825 – 2050KV – 4 Pole – sensorless motor.
- Digital Steering Servo – 20Kg/torque – metal gears.
- Ergonomic S2R radio with interference free 2.4GHz technology.
- Super strong and durable HiCC8 composite parts.
- Heavy-Duty CNC machined precision gears.
- CNC Machined chassis 3mm and shock towers 4-5mm.
- 2-piece aluminum motor mount.
- 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks.
- Precision Pivot-Ball front suspension.
- All steel drive shafts.
- Front CVD joints.
- Polycarbonate printed bodyshell.