JConcepts have just created an all-new 1.9” performance scale tire, The Landmines, developed over two years of testing and designed for the crawling enthusiast. The tires include a soft open cell foam insert capable of standing up to the super soft compound but flexible enough for sharp terrain.
Once power is applied to the scaler model, the tread spacing opens which allows for deep digging, making it a great working tire in dirt and muddy conditions. As the tread rolls down the sidewall, a whole new course of tread and side-lugging is applied. A grippy radial ring provides a consistent rubber contact patch in pinched conditions while in the vertical plane, new traction bars alternate between angular and island mapping for squeeze grip.
The flexibility of the green compound combined with the lug arrangement gives the tire a grippy feel but still maintains that all important scale and performance look. The overall height provides plenty of ground clearance for an abundance of terrain and bossed side-wall logos read with beauty and balance.
Features of the Landmines 1.9 Performance Scaler Tire :
- Robust carcass, split-block design, 1:1 inspired
- 120mm | 4.72” overall size without insert
- Sliced, stepped and recessed lugs for contortion control
- Super Soft, Green compound
- Lightning pattern, knob plots and connector bars for extra edges
- Radial sidewall lugs and extra island mapping for squeeze grip
- Includes soft, open cell insert