Tekno RC have presented their new EB410.2 1/10th scale 4WD buggy kit. The buggy have many of the updated components from the ET410 and several all-new elements have been included to improve handling and durability. The model now include a front end sway bar system along with new 15-degree low roll center spindle carriers.
The suspension has been upgraded with new pistons and revised shock towers. In the rear, we have included new arms that allow front-mounted shocks, new adjustable roll center rear hubs, and a new, taller one-piece wing mount to help improve aerodynamics and roll characteristics.
Durability has also been improved with a new spur gear, a front bulkhead brace, heavy-duty ABCD hinge pin braces, and larger 3.5mm inner hinge pins.
EB410.2 Key Features
- Revised CNC 7075 Long Wear Chassis.
- New Larger 3.5mm HD Hinge Pins and Revised Hinge Pin Inserts.
- New ABCD Hinge Pin Braces w/ Revised Suspension Geometry.
- New Taller, Stronger One Piece Wing Mount w/ Height Adjustments.
- 13mm Big Bore Shocks w/ Revised Cartridge and Cap Bushing.
- Ultra Secure Locking Spring Perch Design.
- New Rear Arms w/ Front Mounted Shocks.
- New Adjustable Roll Center Rear Hubs.
- New 15 Degree LRC Spindle Carriers.
- New Aluminum Front Camber Plate w/ Bulkhead Brace.
- Revised Material 81T Spur Gear.
- Front and Rear Sway Bars Now Included.
- Large Wheel Bearings and 6mm HD Stub Axles.
- Newly Optimized Reverse Bellcrank Steering System.