David Ronnefalk (HB Racing) opened the final day of qualifying with first place in the fifth round at the 2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships. Even today, Davide Ongaro (AE) is running fast and took second place with less than 3 second from Ronnefalk. A good run for Spencer Rivkin led him to third place with only a few hundredths of a second from his italian team-mate.
Robert Batlle was the best of the Mugen drivers obtaining fourth place, followed by CJ Jelin (Xray) and Jared Tebo (Kyosho). Below the results of the best 16 drivers in the fifth round and the overall ranking.
2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships
Qualifier Round 5 Overall Ranking
- David Ronnefalk – 10:16.544 (Finland) HB Racing / Orion / JConcepts
- Davide Ongaro – 10:19.297 (Italy) Associated / LRP / AKA
- Spencer Rivkin – 10:19.331 (USA) Associated / Mx /JConcepts
- Robert Batlle – 10:21.442 (Spain) Mugen / Ninja / HotRace
- CJ Jelin – 10:22.359 (USA) Xray/ ProtekRC / Proline
- Jared Tebo – 10:24.450 (USA) Kyosho / Mx / AKA
- Ty Tessmann – 10:25.229 (Canada) Xray / OS / Proline
- Kyle Ward-McBride – 10:25.682 (Australia) Associated / Novarossi / Proline
- Riccardo Berton – 10:25.904 (Italy) Kyosho / OS / Proline
- Adam Drake – 10:26.091 (USA) Mugen / OS / Proline
- Ryan Cavalieri – 10:26.099 (USA) Associated / Mx / JConcepts
- Tanner Stees – 10:27.255 (USA) Xray / OS / Proline
- Jörn Neumann – 10:28.031 (Germany) Sworkz / Mx / Proline
- Naoto Matsukura – 10:29.280 (Japan) Mugen / OS / JConcepts
- Ryan Maifield – 10:29.434 (USA) Mugen / REDs / JConcepts
- Ryan Lutz – 10:18.158 (USA) Tekno RC / Blok / AKA
View the complete 2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships results here.
Leave a Reply