HB Racing have introduced the D817T nitro truggy. Like its World Champion D817 teammate, the D817T has a reputation for toughness. Its race-proven 4WD system uses high strength steel center drive shafts, tough sintered diff gears, precision machined steel input gears and spur gear, and machined aluminum wheel hubs. The D817T comes with high efficiency CVA drive shafts that are fully rebuildable.
HB Racing big bore threaded coilover shock absorbers help soak up extreme tracks. The suspension includes front and rear carbon graphite shock towers, adjustable turnbuckles, front and rear sway bars, hinge pin inserts for easy toe and anti-squat settings, machined aluminum caster blocks, aluminum steering blocks, and aluminum rear uprights with improved geometry. Updated suspension now use a harder material for consistent handling, and they eliminate the need for external stiffeners.
The D817T steering system is built for durability and easy adjustment. It features an aluminum servo saver arm and clamping servo saver adjustment nut, steel turnbuckles, aluminum drag link, highly adjustable Ackerman geometry using steering knuckle plates, and CNC machined aluminum steering blocks that are fitted with carbon fiber steering arms, which can be swapped for a range of option arms to adjust the Ackerman for pinpoint steering.
The D817T comes with a clear Pro-Line Enforcer truggy body and Pro-Line Trifecta Lexan wing. Our popular one-piece High Wing Mount is standard equipment, which raises the wing 10mm higher than the low wing mount, putting the wing in less turbulent air flow which helps produce more downforce.
The new D817T is updated to our latest specs based on Team Driver input and numerous race wins around the world, giving you winning performance and extreme durability straight out of the box.
HB Racing D817T
- Long wheelbase 7075 aluminum chassis.
- Fine Adjustment Aluminum D-Mount.
- Revised Rear Upright Geometry.
- CVA drive shafts included.
- Universal & CVA compatibility.
- 43/10 diff gear ratio with lightweight gears.
- Harder suspension arm material.
- Sintered brake pads & metal rotors.
- Enclosed radio tray.
- Aluminum servo saver arm.
- One-piece lightweight wing mount.
- Aluminum caster blocks.
- Aluminum steering blocks.
- Carbon graphite steering arms.
- Stand-up servo mounting.
- Steel turnbuckles.
- Big bore threaded coilover shocks.
- Carbon graphite front and rear shock towers.
- Aluminum arm blocks.
- Hinge pin inserts.
- Protective boots on central drivetrain.
- Threaded outer hinge pins.
- Sway bars front and rear.
- Split center bulkhead.
- Lightweight spur gear.
- Lightweight diff outdrives and center inputs.
- Lightweight front aluminum axles.
- Racing fuel tank with stone filter clunk.
- Pro-Line Trifecta Lexan rear wing.
- Pro-Line Enforcer clear buggy body.
Leave a Reply