The Italian world famous Novarossi have just updated the legendary P5. In this 2019 version this engine has the 14.5mm crankshaft with silicone and the 26mm bearing and is available now on the Novarossi Official Store.
Main features of the Novarossi P5 2019 edition:
- Carburetor: This carburetor is made from plastic and have a sliding throttle valve, reverse type, 3 adjustment.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 5 transfer ports to supply a linear power output and to keep fuel consumption low.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is manufactured with a special shape to optimize gas-flows in the engine, he inlet has a silicone filling.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from a superlight alluminium which has been checked ultrasonic. The specific form of the R7 creates little turbulence inside the engine while running.
Specs of the Novarossi P5 2019 edition:
- Displacement: 3,49 cc
- R.P.M. (max power): 34.000 RPM
- Bore x stroke: 16,26×16,80 mm
- Sleeve: 5 ports
- Rear ball bearings: steel
- Front ball bearings: steel
- Crankshaft: 14,5 mm – turbo – with silicone
- Carburetor: plastic – 9 mm – reverse
- Glowplug: Turbo (CTO6)
- Exhaust position: rear
- Starting: standard
- Weight: 375 g
- Fuel type: 25% nitro