The INFERNO is probably the most famous 1/8 nitro buggy and since its release in January 2019, the latest MP10 model has been scorching racetracks around the world. With the MP10 as its base, after teasing us before summer Kyosho is finally releasing MP10T Truggy.
Below you can check the official video of this model that will make it’s debut at the next hobby show in Tokyo!
The new Inferno MP10T is a full model change from the previous Inferno ST-RR Evo2 with improved performances and simpler maintenance.
Main features of the MP10T Truggy:
- 3-diff shaft drive 4WD chassis is based on the 1/8 scale MP10 racing buggy with the most advanced specifications.
- Machine cut 3mm thick aluminum main chassis has been hard anodized to produce high strength and durability.
- I-arm design on the front upper arm enables easy adjustment of suspension geometry.
- Larger φ4.5mm diameter sus shafts deliver both superior durability and reliability.
- One-piece clutch bell (lightweight) realizes excellent heat dissipation and response.
- Reinforced tie rod ends don’t interfere with the inside of the tires when steering is at full throw.
- Brake pad features special adhesion between the pad and the plate.
- Battery and receiver are arranged in separate radio box to minimize trouble and optimize weight distribution.
- Fuel tank realizes improved crash resistance and stable fuel supply.
- Newly designed side guard is lighter due to reduced thickness and height.
- Wheel nuts with serrated finish on reverse side provide superior wheel security.
- Compatible with most MP10 optional parts for upgrading your machine to the next level.