The Italian Bittydesign, in collaboration with the World Champion Robert Batlle have released the new Vision body shell for the Mugen MBX8 1/8th Scale nitro buggy. The advanced cab has been designed to increase cornering speed but at the same time, thanks to the soft rear slide behind the roof, the body is perfectly balanced.
This body has a futuristic look that enhances the performance of the model with the rear side flaps that guarantee the correct load aerodynamically, optimized for correct air flow to the wing. All these elements have been specially designed to generate stability and improve the rear traction as well as to make the model balanced and easy to drive.
Bittydesign Vision Body shell
The body is designed to be installed on the Mugen MBX8 / X8 WE chassis but can also be mounted on the previous model MBX7 / 7R.
- Made with high quality polycarbonate Lexan.
- Pre-cut by laser for a perfect cutting line and clips holes.
- Clean design specifically designed for housing at the perfection all the components under the hood without any rubbing with the body.
- Produced in hard version, thickness of material 1mm.
- Sold clear with protective film outside.
- Included in the package a pre-cut decal sheet and windows mask