Team Magic has released the first official video of the B8JR nitro buggy in 1/8 scale. The chassis is based on the race B8RS buggy and is equipped with a powerful THOR 3.5cc engine with pull-start, two HARD 16kg/cm waterproof metal gear servo, aluminum shock absorbers and towers, CVD shaft and high traction HRC Racing tires.
Features Team Magic B8JR 4WD Nitro Buggy
- Aluminum chassis.
- 16kg/cm waterproof metal gear HARD servo.
- CVD drive shaft front and rear.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Adjustable aluminum shock towers and dampers.
- Front and rear roll bar system included.
- Adjustable droop.
- Hardened drive shafts.
- Special HRC Racing tires.
- High performance THOR 3.5ccm engine with pull starter.
- 6,0V rechargeable 1200 mah receiver battery (included).
- 3 stealth racing differentials with metal gears.
- Max speed: 75-85km/h.
For more information on your local store availability you can contact HRC Distributions.