The Italian Bittydesign has presented their new ultra downforce body for Touring Car 190mm. The HYPER project was born from the necessity to offer enthusiasts a high-performance low centre gravity body that could meet at best the new market needs of this category. The design is inspired by a real 4 doors car, as requested by the international federations, has been adapted to the meet the homologation specs by the EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA.
HYPER is a touring body shell with a breathtaking look that follows the new market trend of high-downforce bodies but with the lowest possible center of gravity; the large front splitter, the crushed and lowered bonnet, the advanced roof and tapered as much as possible in the rear, all elements that together with the design of the rear end of the body have been designed to generate stability and maximum traction making the model balanced and easy to to drive.
Features Bittydesign Hyper
- The body it’s UNIVERSAL and fit all the 1/10 190mm cars on the market, it respect all the international specs necessary for the homologation by the EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA federations.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan.
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing.
- Produced in Light Weight version (85gr “ready to go”).
- Produced in Ultra Lite ULT version (67-70gr “ready to go”), recommended for indoor and outdoors with Stock class.
- Sold clear with protective film outside.
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask.