Modelix Racing has presented their new Ultimate M5 Tuned V2.0 Nitro Engine for 1/8th Scale buggies and trucks. The M5 V2.0 is a 5 port engine with long-stroke and tuned crankshaft configured for all those drivers who look for a powerful and linear engine with good power at both low and high R.P.M.
The 5 port sleeve creates a linear power output and keeps fuel consumption low. The tuned crankshaft is manufactured with a larger bore intake to increase the mixture flow, and has a special shape to optimize gas-flow in the engine.
The rear bearing has a outer diameter of 25.80mm and has been used in order to avoid ring distortion and to increase lifespan. The two needle, slide valve, nylon body carburetor features a standard design that allows the use of interchangeable venturi’s to tune for any track condition.
The Engine uses two needle, slide valve, nylon body carburetor and an oversized cooling head to improve performance at high temperatures.
Features M-5 Tuned V2.0
- Displacement: 3.49cc.
- R.P.M. (max power): 34.000 RPM
- Practical range: 6.000-36.200 RPM
- Bore x Stroke: 16.26mm x 16.80mm
- Transfer Ports: 5
- Rear Ball Bearing Type: 25.8mm Steel
- Crankshaft Type: 14mm – turbo – tuned
- Carburetor Type: plastic – 9mm – reverse
- Glowplug Type: Turbo – C6TGC
- Exhaust Position: Rear
- Fuel Type: Advise 25% Nitro