At the end of the first qualifying round of the 2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships in Australia, David Ronnefalk (HB Racing / Orion / JConcepts) defends the title of world champion by winning the TQ.
Naoto Matsukura (Mugen / OS / JConcepts) takes second place followed by Bruno Coelho in third (Xray / FX / Proline). Below the video streaming of today and the complete driver results in the first round of qualifying.
2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships
Qualifier Round 1 Overall Ranking
- David Ronnefalk – 10:05.984 (Finland) HB Racing / Orion / JConcepts
- Naoto Matsukura – 10:11.370 (Japan) Mugen / OS / JConcepts
- Bruno Coelho – 10:12.003 (Portugal) Xray / FX / Proline
- CJ Jelin – 10:12.187 (USA) Xray / OS / Proline
- Ty Tessmann – 10:14.225 (Canada) Xray / OS / Proline
- Jörn Neumann – 10:14.322 (Germany) Sworkz / Mx / Proline
- Ryan Maifield – 10:14.453 (USA) Mugen / REDs / JConcepts
- Dakotah Phend – 10:14.548 (USA) TLR / Picco / AKA
- Cole Ogden – 10:14.987 (USA) HB Racing / REDs / JConcepts
- Davide Ongaro – 10:15.198 (Italy) Associated / LRP / AKA
- Robert Batlle – 10:15.753 (Spain) Mugen / Ninja / HotRace
- Aaron Stringer – 10:18.781 (Australia) Mugen / OS / AKA
- Riccardo Berton – 10:21.303 (Italy) Kyosho / OS / Proline
- Jared Tebo – 10:22.280 (USA) Kyosho / Mx / AKA
- Lee Martin – 10:23.537 (UK) Agama / SMJ / Sweep
- Carlos Canas – 10:24.154 (Spain) Mugen / Ultimate / ProCircuit
View the complete event results here.