After getting the best time in the second round of qualifying, Ty Tessmann (Xray) also got the TQ in the third session of this 2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships. In second place, team mate Bruno Coelho, 4 seconds behind Tessmann. In third place, Spanish driver Juan Carlos Canas (Mugen) follow by the team mates Ryan Maifield and Robert Batlle.
Below you can find video streaming of today and the complete driver results in the third round of qualifying.
2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships
Qualifier Round 3 Overall Ranking
- Ty Tessmann – 10:12.716 (Canada) Xray / OS / Proline
- Bruno Coelho – 10:16.983 (Portugal) Xray / FX / Proline
- Carlos Canas – 10:17.040 (Spain) Mugen / Ultimate / ProCircuit
- Ryan Maifield – 10:18.158 (USA) Mugen / REDs / JConcepts
- Robert Batlle – 10:18.818 (Spain) Mugen / Ninja / HotRace
- Elliot Boots – 10:23.448 (USA) Kyosho/ REDs / Proline
- Jared Tebo – 10:24.526 (USA) Kyosho / Mx / AKA
- Naoto Matsukura – 10:24.648 (Japan) Mugen / OS / JConcepts
- CJ Jelin – 10:24.985 (USA) Xray/ ProtekRC / Proline
- Ryan Cavalieri – 10:25.327 (USA) Associated / Mx / JConcepts
- Renaud Savoya – 10:25.634 (France) TLR / RC Concept / JConcepts
- Yusuke Sugiura – 10:26.536 (Japan) Kyosho / OS / Proline
- Jörn Neumann – 10:28.885 (Germany) Sworkz / Mx / Proline
- Adam Drake – 10:28.899 (USA) Mugen / OS / Proline
- Joe Bornhorst – 10:32.632 (USA) Tekno RC / Blok / proline
- Davide Ongaro – 10:32.815 (Italy) Associated / LRP / AKA
View the complete event results here.