The Italian driver Davide Ongaro, after yesterday’s unfortunate technical glitch, has lead today’s fourth session of qualifying. In second place, AE team mate Ryan Cavalieri, less than 3 seconds behind Ongaro. In third place, Naoto Matsukura (Mugen) followed by Spencer Rivkin (AE) and Jared Tebo (Kyosho). Ty Tessmann, after coming top in Q2 and Q3 came sixth in round 4 overall ranking.
Tomorrow we are running the Q5 and Q6 qualifying sessions which will be followed by the semi-finals on Friday and the final on Saturday.
2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships
Qualifier Round 4 Overall Ranking
- Davide Ongaro – 10:22.281 (Italy) Associated / LRP / AKA
- Ryan Cavalieri – 10:25.697 (USA) Associated / Mx / JConcepts
- Naoto Matsukura – 10:24.648 (Japan) Mugen / OS / JConcepts
- Spencer Rivkin – 10:27.978 (USA) Associated / Mx / JConcepts
- Jared Tebo – 10:29.554 (USA) Kyosho / Mx / AKA
- Ty Tessmann – 10:31.192 (Canada) Xray / OS / Proline
- Carlos Canas – 10:31.834 (Spain) Mugen / Ultimate / ProCircuit
- Elliot Boots – 10:32.059 (USA) Kyosho/ REDs / Proline
- Dakotah Phend – 10:32.254 (USA) TLR / Picco / AKA
- Jörn Neumann – 10:37.426 (Germany) Sworkz / Mx / Proline
- Bruno Coelho – 10:00.006 (Portugal) Xray / FX / Proline (17 Laps)
- Renaud Savoya – 10:01.259 (France) TLR / RC Concept / JConcepts (17 Laps)
- Tanner Stees – 10:02.249 (USA) Xray / OS / Proline (17 Laps)
- Caleb Noble – 10:03.005 (Australia) Mugen / REDs / AKA (17 Laps)
- Robert Batlle – 10:04.307 (Spain) Mugen / Ninja / HotRace (17 Laps)
View the complete 2018 IFMAR 1/8th IC Off Road World Championships results here.
Photos: Cavalieri Giuseppe