To avoid bad weather, the finals scheduled for Saturday were moved to late Friday afternoon, and David Ronnefalk (HB racing / Orion) was crowned 2019 EFRA 1/10th 4WD Off Road European Champion.
In second place Daniel Kobbevik (Xray / Hobbywing) followed by Michal Orlowski (Schumacher / LRP) and Davide Ongaro (Associated / LPR). Below you can see the recap video with the last qualifying round and the finals published by the RC Racing TV staff.
2019 EFRA 1/10th 4WD Off Road Final
1. David Ronnefalk (HB Racing/Orion)
2. Daniel Kobbevik (Xray/Hobbywing)
3. Michal Orlowsky (Schumacher/LRP)
4. Davide Ongaro (Associated/LRP)
5. Joona Haatanen (Associated/Reedy)
6. Marco Baruffolo (Xray/Hobbywing)
7. Jorn Neumann (Schumacher/Orion)
8. Elliott Boots (SWorkz/RED Racing)
9. Martin Bayer (Xray/Hobbywing)
10. Jean Pierrick Sartel (Xray/WSLine)