Davide Ongaro continues to collect trophies, and today on the off-road track “AgriModel” in Italy, he won the 2019 EFRA 1/10th 2WD Off Road title with his Associated B6.1.
A-1 Lee Martin led the first lap and then crashed in the A Main Hobby triple. Ongaro got into the lead with Orlowski and Bayer chasing him. The gap was about the same until the next to last lap when Ongaro crashed and Orlowski took the lead. It was a 1 lap shootout for the win with Orlowski winning followed by Ongaro and Bayer.
A-2 Lee Martin again made an early mistake and Ongaro took control. Bayer gave chase with Joona Haatanen in 3rd and that is how it finished.
A-3 Three drivers could take the win, Ongaro, Bayer, Orlowski. Early on Lee Martin ran wide and Ongaro got through and started to pull away. The pack gave chase with Lee Martin running second but Orlowski and Bayer got past and tried to chase Ongaro down but he was too far ahead. Ongaro takes the win in leg 3 and wins the race. Orlowski 2nd and Bayer 3rd.
2019 EFRA 1/10th 2WD Off Road Final
1. Davide Ongaro (Associated/LRP)
2. Michal Orlowsky (Schumacher/LRP)
3. Martin Bayer (Xray/Hobbywing)
4. David Ronnefalk (HB Racing/Orion)
5. Joona Haatanen (Associated/Reedy)
6. Lee Martin (Yokomo/Scorpion)
7. Neil Cragg (Associated/Reedy)
8. Renaud Savoya (TLR/RCconcept)
9. Jorn Neumann (Schumacher/Orion)
10. Clement Boda (Associated/Reedy)